Monotype Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
Monotype is hiring for Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
The Operations Analyst will be broadly responsible for taking care EBS operations such as support issues, coordination across cross functions and will be acting as SPOC for support issues for identified applications within EBS. He will also participate in software testing, trainings and process management.
|Work Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
If You Have
- 1-3 years of experience in developing APIs using Python along with knowledge on testing frameworks.
- Experience in web frameworks such as Django/Flask. Experience in implementing codebase using TDD approach.
- Good understanding on OOPs concepts Good understanding of data structures & should be able to solve complex problems.
- Experience in Version control systems (Git/SVN) and branching model.
- Working knowledge on Linux machines
- Good understanding on Database concepts (experience in MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle)
- Experience in web development tools as Rest clients (e.g. PostMan)
- Knowledge on HTML/JS/CSS, cloud technologies e.g. (AWS, Docker, and Jenkins) is a plus
You Will Have An Opportunity To
COLLABORATE with global teams to build scalable web based applications.PARTNER closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.PROVIDE reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.WORK with the broader team to build and maintain high performance, flexible and highly scalable web and mobile-based applications.ACHIEVE engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards.PERFORMS technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here