Morgan Stanley Off Campus drive hiring For C++ Developer
Morgan Stanley is hiring for the position of C++ Developer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provide you a superior foundation for building a professional career where you can learn, achieve and grow.
Technology/Role/Department at Morgan Stanley
Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award winning technology platforms that help to propel our Firm?s businesses to be the top in the market. Our India technology teams are based in Mumbai and Bengaluru. We have built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our offices globally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant and diverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functional domains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to the community and sharing knowledge.
The Fixed Income E-Trading team involves developing quoting and trade processing for the fixed-income trading platform. The team is currently expanding to develop strategic eTrade platforms to grow in this area. We are seeking strong technologists with C++ skills in a Linux server-side environment. The role will include a combination of long-term strategic development and shorter term business-focused development. You will be expected to gain expertise in various components of the trading platform and take full ownership of the components as well as projects requirement solicitation to roll-out.
As part of the E-Trading team, you will have the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of multiple technology stacks, transform legacy systems into modern ones using agile development methodologies while maintaining and improving business functionalities. Internal training courses are offered to help you learning about financial products and the industry.
- Software development (Coding)
- Requirements analysis
- L3 prod support
- Release planning and management
- Stakeholder communication
- Strong proficiency in C++ 11/14 in a Linux server-side environment.
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
- Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
- Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- High performance, low-latency programming.
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
- Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory management)
- Unix basics (file systems, E-macs, shell scripts)
- Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is required)
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX, FpML, Swift protocol) and business applications
- Experience in low latency
- Problem solving/Mathematical/Analytical
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here