Myntra Off-Campus drive in Mumbai 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Myntra is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that powers our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big data analytics, mobile apps, content systems, catalog systems, search systems, supply chain systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
Myntra is working on a exciting new charter to build platforms that power the entire organization. Do you have a passion towards technology? Are you a NoSQL, Cache, RDBMS, Queuing, Big Data, Stream processing geek? Are you looking for building infinitely scalable, performant and secure platforms? Do you enjoy building systems that are fault tolerant and never crash? Can you build clean systems with the right abstractions? Then this is the right place for you.
|Exp Needed||1.5+ years|
|Degree Needed||B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent|
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code for Omnichannel Products
- Design & architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large e-commerce portal
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks & follow agile project management processes
- Review existing code & refactor for scalability
- Documenting technical specifications
- Coordinating with designers, TLs, product managers and other programmers & cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pls note that this set of requirements is an indicative list. If you are passionate about technology and coding are entrepreneurial and ambitious and firmly believe you can make a strong impact @Myntra reaching millions of Indians, we encourage you to apply! Draw attention to your exploits at Hackathons, your tech blogs, your projects (which we can play around with), open source contributions, your patents and publications! Talk to us about building mobile apps with lakhs of downloads, high QPS, Petabytes of data, MSEC response time, multiple 9 reliability!
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to- end ownership; entrepreneurial
- approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity Strong in problem
- solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in one or more of the following technologies.
- 1.5 years of experience in NodeJS development
- Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, and SOAP)
- MySql & MongoDB
- Python (preferred)
B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent..
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders.Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of the everyday job. For an individual with a hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities @Myntra are practically limitless.
You’ll be a part of the team who’s passionate about scaling omnichannel initiatives @Myntra. The primary products that you’ll be working on will be Myntra’s entire Omnichannel Suite. This consists of end-to-end integrations with seller systems, omni order management system & in-store assistance initiatives
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here