Nokia Off Campus drive 2020 hiring For Software Development Engineer
Nokia is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
About Nokia Software
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Experienced GoLang Engineer – GoLang, Ansible, Python, REST, OpenStack, JSON, XML, GIT, Linux, Kubernetes and Core Java
|Profile||Software Development Engineer|
|Degree Needed||B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing and Maintenance of 5G Shared Data Layer (UDR/UDSF)
- Should be able to be involved in E2E requirement and analysis and provide accurate effort estimates
- Should be Technically sound enough to handle project activities independently
- Adaptability and flexibility to work with other team members and contribute to project with stretch in critical times of project life cycle.
- Should have good trouble-shooting skills in a Linux Environment
- Will be expected to follow all the key Engineering Practices like Test Driven Development (TDD), Unit/Functional Test Automation (using relevant frameworks), Integration of Test Cases to CI framework etc.
- Good technical understanding of Shared Data Layer interfaces/concepts will be an added advantage
Mandatory Skills Required
- Min 5 years of relevant R&D experience in Telecom / IP based products.
- Good know-how of GoLang, Ansible, Python, REST, JSON, XML, GIT, Linux, 5G Core and Core Java. Those with a Core Java background and willing to learn GoLang can also apply
- Experience with ROBOT Functional Test Automation Framework
- Experience with one or more Unit Test Frameworks
- Experience with one or more Static Code Analysis and Code Coverage tools (goLint, goCov, Pylint etc)
- Hands-on Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with TDDExperience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
Additional Preferred Skills
- Past work experience on Cloud native based Product Development would be an added advantage
- Know-how of OpenStack, Heat Orchestration Templates, YAML, Mistral and CBAM would be an added advantage
- Know-how of JIRA, Ethereal and Wireshark would be an added advantage
Personal qualities sought include
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate with people clearly
- Good team player and should able to work within a team
- Proactive, Methodical, Organized, Enthusiastic and Eager to learn
B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here