Nokia Software Developer
Nokia is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks.
Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide including government agencies. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we transform how people live, work and communicate.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/Mater’s level degree in Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Exp Needed||4+ years|
- You will be part of a development team that is responsible for developing and delivering cloud native NMS
- Responsible for requirement analysis, component design based on cloud native principles
- Design and implement cloud native microservices architecture in varying cloud environments
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle.
- Responsible for the supporting efforts that improve operational performance and availability of cloud native NMS
- Provide technical support for day to day operations of critical Cloud Service & applications
- A roll-up your sleeves & get-it-done attitude with the aptitude, passion, and curiosity for tackling a wide range of complex technical problems
- Experience on Linux, Linux Containers, Linux Namespaces, Linux CGroups and large-scale production systems
- Should have good experience with cloud native architecture, cloud security and cloud patterns
- Strong skills on containerization using Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos
- Familiarity with design patterns, domain driven design, component-based architecture, and evolutionary architecture
- Experience with Minikube, HELM, Swagger and API Gateway
- Experience with Container Management, Component Life Cycle Management, Elastic Stack, Logstash, ETCD, KeyCloak, Kafka Messaging
- Exposure to Cassandra, MariaDB and Mongo DB.
- Proven ability to work independently; deploying, testing and troubleshooting systems
- Experience in designing and developing applications using GoLang, Nodejs and Java
- Experience with Jenkins, GIT, Helm, Ansible
- Experience with shell/scripting languages
- Knowledge on Open stack
- Hunger to work with new technologies
- Understanding of Software Development life-cycle process
- Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban Methodologies
- Ability to have a view on how ML Use Cases can be incorporated into Software Products
- Experience in telecom domain
- Familiarity with Linux OS and Tools
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Network Management