Nykaa Software Engineer
Nykaa is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Nykaa.com is India’s premier online destination for beauty & wellness. With over 200 brands, 6000 products and delivery across India, we strive to be the one-stop-shop for the consumer.We retail only 100% authentic products sourced directly from brands (a rarity in the market!) and provide a superior delivery experience – all reinforcing a deep commitment to the customer.
Changing the way India shops for beauty is no easy task, but our incredible team is up to the challenge. We’re always on the look out for superstars to join our young, energetic and highly motivated team.
When we hire, we’re looking for 3 primary qualities:
- Rockstar team players (eCommerce is all about working in teams! Your work directly impacts your colleagues)
- The desire to own and execute with passion (You will be given awesome projects to drive with minimal hierarchy)
- Big dreamers (Nothing is impossible in our minds!)
- If you feel you meet these qualities, we think you’d make a great fit and we’d love to meet you so get in touch!
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Product, Design and QA team to build and launch the product.
- Developed complex software products that include scale, algorithmic complexity and huge amount of data.
- Build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed serv
- Total of 2-6 years- experience building cutting edge products.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 2-5 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in algorithms.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object Oriented programming language (Java preferred).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with web technologies Java, Python, Linux, Apache, MySQL, solr, memcache, redis.
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications.
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
Java/ Python, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Problem Solving, Scalability, Design Patterns, Distributed System