Ola Off Campus drive hiring For Software Development Engineer I
Ola is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
OlaMoney is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in India with an active customer base of 27 million+ customers. It is reinventing and fundamentally simplifying the customer experience for various financial products.
OlaMoney started as a wallet service provider as part of the larger Ola group but is now present in 3 additional verticals: Postpaid, Credit Card and Insurance.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Software Development Engineer I|
|Experience Required||1-3 years|
Some of our key highlights are: –
- OlaMoney is India’s largest postpaid/ pay later services provider.
- OlaMoney postpaid on Ola is 2.5X bigger than OlaMoney wallet.
- OlaMoney is the world’s largest micro-insurer and facilitate sales of over 20M policies to customers every month
- OlaMoney SBI Credit Card is the most rewarding travel credit card and the first of its kind digitally.
Key Roles/Responsibilities :-
- Build awesome end user experience using a combination of UX design + Use case flow + Right UI frameworks.
- Build common web applications using the right frameworks for consumption by desktop, smartphones and mobile devices.
- Double up as backend engineers if needed and own up end to end delivery.
- Work with the product team to understand the end user personal and build intuitive UI flows.
- Follow Agile development model to incrementally build out the applications with regular reviews with Product.
What is needed:
- Experience in at least one MVC pattern and any Single Page Application framework
- Exposure to latest trends ES6/7, Node, package management, gulp/grunt, webpack.
- Worked with libraries like underscore, jQuery and Web page optimization.
Good to have: Experience in Android / iOS, frameworks such as phonegap, react native
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here