OLA Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Development Engineer I
OLA is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance of the existing application with minimal supervision.
- Work on performance improvement activities. Instrument and test performance metrics.
- Unit testing and deployment.
- Working with the product and QA, lias with all stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
Experience & Skills
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Java. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java.
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in principles of computer science is desired.
- Ability to write clean, modular and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
Engineering Degree in Computer Science from an institute of repute with 1-3 years of