OLA Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Research Engineer Intern
OLA is hiring for Research Engineer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Profile||Research Engineer Intern|
Data Scientist is expected to develop products for Business problem statements using state of the art Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics and Linear Algebra.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Perform research and development on Machine Learning.
- Read and keep up with the research in Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Understand and implement research papers to the business problem and build the technology
- Contribute to applied research and open source community
Key Skills Required
- Understanding of the use of data science concepts including mathematical and statistical model, machine learning, deep learning, data engineering and data visualization
- Collect and analyze various data
- Clean and prepare data for Machine Learning and AI
- Work closely with software engineers and architects to extract, transform and standardize data for optimal use for analytic tools
- Knowledge about machine learning tools / AI.
- 0-3 months of project experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge about ML, AI tools
- Experience in computer vision/Image processing techniques like preprocessing, feature extraction, pattern recognition, etc. is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert problem solving skills and creative thinking ability
- Should be strong in Probability, Statistics, Optimization, Calculus, General Math
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech in Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI, or related field
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here