Oracle Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers AS Software Developer
Oracle is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed. Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher-level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.