PayPal Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
PayPal is hiring for Software Engineer-1. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At PayPal we are reimagining money, democratizing financial services, and giving people more ways to safely connect to their money and to each other. We are purpose-driven and looking for people who want to join us at the forefront of the digital payments revolution.
Credit Risk Engineering team is responsible for Credit Risk decision, fraud detection, risk management decision and compute services across PayPal – globally. We design, develop, enhance and support services that get called across every interaction between PayPal and it’s users and partners. Our solutions need to scale across millions of such interactions, working with petabyte plus data, integrating with various other APIs in real time and yet providing high availability and configurability to the business. To achieve this we are always looking at advances in technology and science and tying those back to business needs.
You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on web and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
|Work Location||Bangalore, IN|
- Working within a team of 2-6 software engineers to develop/maintain software.
- Execute and report the assigned project tasks over its development cycle.
- Collaborate with team members in team activities with lateral teams across disciplines (e.g., QA) and vertical groups (e.g. Financial Systems), and upwards with project management elements.
- As part of the delivery team, working with software from cross-domain teams to produce final software build.
- Ensure the quality of deliveries and ensure conformance to processes and practices.
- Perform day-to-day activities under the supervision of the team leadership and collaborate with team members in technical and domain areas.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related area.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in areas such as payments and financial services, internet-based services, or software products.
- Highly competent, hands-on experience in Java and working experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases & SQL
- Software design and development methodologies (preferably agile)
- Experience in using source control tools (preferably GIT)
- Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Google Test
- Experience in J2EE, Scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl),
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop software based on requirements/specifications.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here