PayPal Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
PayPal is hiring for the position of Software Engineer 1. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player and strong driver for results and continual improvement.
|Work Location||Bangalore, IN|
|Profile||Software Engineer 1|
Job responsibilities include:
- Understanding of core products and the organization
- Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
- Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
- Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
- Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
At PayPal we are re-imagining money, democratizing financial services, and giving people more ways to safely connect to their money and to each other. We are purpose-driven and looking for people who want to join us at the forefront of the digital payments revolution.
- Learn more about privacy-related questions or data retention.
- If you would like your profile to be deleted from our system, please let us know
Learn more at PayPal.com/Jobs
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here