PayU Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
PayU is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
PayU is the payments and fintech business of Prosus, a global consumer internet group and one of the biggest investors in the fintech space globally, with investments totalling $700 million- to date. In India, PayU serves more than 350,000 merchants with 70+ local payment methods and is the preferred payments partner for nearly 60% of the e-commerce merchants, including all leading e-commerce companies and a majority of airline businesses.
PayU specializes in credit products and services for emerging markets across the globe. Headquartered in Mumbai, PayU Credit India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than $280 million in consumer credit. PayU Credit provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI and express loans. Lead by Prashanth Ranganathan, the company has been focusing on providing innovative solutions that make access to credit convenient as well as quick. PayU India entered the alternate lending business in 2017 with LazyPay, its buy-now-pay-later offering to provide consumers with convenient checkout options. It emerged as one of the most popular payment methods across 300+ renowned merchants in its network like Swiggy, Zomato, Samsung, Dunzo, GoAir, amongst others. Recently the company launched ‘LazyPay Credit Shield’ an end to end digital lending features that help its users to be mindful of their financial health and credit score and automates the entire process of disbursal. Riding on the success of the offering in 2018, PayU received RBI’s approval to operate as an NBFC in 2018. PayU acquired a stake in PaySense in January 2020 to accelerate its vision for credit in India and leverage AI & ML to build a full-stack digital lending platform in India. PayU in its next phase of growth is developing a full regional fintech ecosystem providing multiple digital financial services in one integrated experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from top notch colleges IITs/NITs/BITS
- 2-6 years of software development engineering.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Proficiency and coding exposure in Python and/or Java for at least 2 years.
- Good hands on in AWS cloud environment.
- Experience with different RDBMS and No SQL databases like MySQL, mongo, etc.
- Experience in designing scalable micro-services required.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- • Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work with great efficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly