Rakuten C/C++ Developer
Are you interested in working for a Global Leader in E-commerce? Are you excited about working on highly scalable platforms and applications that are accessed by millions of users every day? If so, read on to find out more about the opportunity.
Rakuten is the largest E-commerce company in Japan and one of the largest E-commerce and Internet Services companies in the World. Rakuten is ranked in the top 20 most innovative companies in the world by Forbes.
Rakuten India Development Centre is the second largest technology hub outside of Japan that enables & builds platforms for global E-commerce, Payments, Digital, AI, Data Science services across the globe. India’s arm serves as a research and development center with an employee strength of around 450+ (& Growing).
|Experience Required||6 to 9 Years|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- Proficiency in C & C++ coding(C Required) (C++ Preferred)
- Hands-on experience in migrating C & C++ based application from UNIX (IBM AIX) to LINUX ( any Linux flavor like UBUNTU/RHEL/DEBIAN/RTOS/CENTOS etc) is a must.
- Must have experience on Unix, Linux platforms, should possess shell scripting skills
- Knowledge in system programming like IPCs in C.
- Proficiency in compiling a large amount of code with extensive understanding in writing/customizing make files.
- Knowledge of compilers(GCC) and debugger (gdb) and understanding of embedded SQL/C coding and compilation.
- Knowledge of libraries and linking.
- Knowledge on the open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software
- Knowledge on tools like CMake to control the software compilation process and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces