Rapido Full Stack Developer
Rapido is hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Rapido is the nextgen product which aims to disrupt the way people travel intracity, brought to you by a bunch of IITians looking to make life easier for people. With the urban population growing at a rapid pace, there is a dire need to solve for the ever-growing intracity traffic. Thus, a faster, economical and safe way which also reduces traffic and carbon footprint is the need of the hour.
Rapido is basically a platform where you can book a bike ride through a mobile app while traveling solo. The difference in economics of a two-wheeler and a four-wheeler allows you to save upto 60% of your ride cost when you’re traveling solo. With the traffic situation exceptionally pathetic especially during peak hours, zipping past in a two-wheeler saves a lot of time. What’s more is that it also provides an opportunity for people with a two-wheeler (along with the license) to become a rider on the platform and earn some extra money in their spare time.
And all this with just a tap of a button ! Leveraging the cutting-edge state-of-the-art technology to make the life of an urban city dweller much easier and convenient is what we’ve set out to do.
We look at problems and challenges as doors, welcoming us to explore ourselves, test our limits and push our boundaries. We are crazy enough to dream that we can change the world and confident enough to execute the strategies and turn that dream into reality. If you think like us, then come join us on this awesome ride.
As a team, our ultimate vision is to pioneer seamless transportation for all right at your doorstep. Combining top talent, disruptive technologies and innovation, we are inching closer to our vision.
- 3+ years of experience in software development or a serious open source track record
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
- Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- We primarily use Node JS, Java, Python, Go, Kafka, Redis, MongoDB, Angular.