RecVue Software Engineer
RecVue is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
RecVue is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies focused on enabling enterprises in launching innovative and agile recurring and subscription business models for the future. Today, RecVue manages over $5.5B of recurring revenue through its platform for clients in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
We are looking for intelligence, passion, and drive to join a unique collaborative culture that cultivates creativity to grow and develop our team members, both personally and professionally.
RecVue has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company’s bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at RecVue encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
|Experience Level||3+ years|
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers’.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Create functional operations, method references, text editorials, indent lines, matches words, brackets, highlights source code syntactically and semantically using Netbeanside 8.0 (JAVA language constructs -Integrated Development Environment) as code analyzers and converters.
- Responsible for implementing persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database to solve problems of managing data and modularizing common behaviors. Perform software and hardware root cause analysis and provide expertise in the development and calibration of software.
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes.
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
Skills & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with Java.
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design.
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience building highly scalable web applications (Preferred).
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development (Preferred).
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field (Preferred).