Reliance Jio Off-Campus drive in Mumbai 2020 | Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee
Reliance Jio is hiring for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
|Location||PMO, Mumbai RCP, Maharashtra|
|Profile||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Job Responsibilities :
“1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Skills & Competencies :
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen”
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here