Rivi Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Frontend Engineer (Intern)
Rivi is hiring for the position of Frontend Engineer (Intern). For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
A friend who personalizes travel for you
Rivi, short for ‘Riviera’ or more like the name of a friend who helps you travel, is an endeavour to build the most intelligent travel product in the world. Using Machine Learning and recommender systems, Rivi better understands the user and makes travel magical for them. Rivi is re-imagining the way people plan trips by providing a very flexible end-to-end travel planning process, personalised for each user. In a whole new user experience, Rivi shares curated suggestions in the domains of flights, stay, activities, eat outs and more before and during their travel. Now on Play Store to present you with the smartest way to book your next flight. Go, check it out.
Come, be the human intelligence that fuels our artificial intelligence by joining Rivi as a Software Engineer (Frontend) – Intern.
|Location||Bengaluru • Remote|
|Profile||Frontend Engineer (Intern)|
|Stipend||₹ 20,000 / month|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app product
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use REST APIs and Socket to communicate with the server-side
- Develop high-fidelity interfaces using the new open-source tools
- Work with our backend engineers to ensure integration and up-keep of all API’s
- Optimize the performance of the web application
What we’re looking for in you?
- Experience working with React.js as a framework
- Strong UI/UX and design sense
- Expertise in REST APIs
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling & dynamic web page development
- Clarity in using IndexedDB
- Skilful in material UI design
- Research skills matched with passion for problem solving
Joining Date: Flexible (Dec or Jan)
Employment Type: Full-time Remote Internship
Duration: 5 to 6 months
Benefits of working with Rivi:
- More responsibilities and more opportunities
- The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
- Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
- Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
- Feel empowered and change things – We value ideas and suggestions
- Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
- It’s an AI travel startup. Period.
- Flexible work hours
- Fun Fridays
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here