RSA Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
RSA is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
RSA offers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a unified approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
- Contribute to the design. architecture and implementation of new or re-engineered software environments
- Prepare written software/storage specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Develop, review and implement test strategies for software products and systems/for storage products and systems
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- 3+ years of Software development experience
- Hands on development experience using Java technology stack with focus on architecture and design.
- Hands-on in Java Programming, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, RestAPI, Data Structures, Design Patterns, PostgreSQL
- Experience in application servers with prime focus on WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments. Must be hands on with Object Oriented concepts along with passion for design patterns and applicability.
- Relevant experience in Java frameworks like Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Understanding of developer testing practices and the differences between unit, functional, and system tests,
- Should have working experience in a CI/CD environment where build & test is automated.
- Should have working experience in tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Should have used testing Frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium
- Believe in concepts of 100% automated testing, push-button deploys, centralized management and logging.
- Ability to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts or principles
- Ability to work effectively as part of global team
- Experience working in an agile environment. Able to break broad Epics into predictable User Stories in a team setting.
- Ability to code/debug more complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Experience in Azure and AWS Development and Deployment, Active Directory, Containerization
- Domain knowledge of the information security industry is desirable.