RSA Security Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers AS Software Engineer 1
RSA Security is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
|Job Profile||Software Engineer 1|
- Candidate should have years of internship experience working as a System Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Intermediate skills in Build & deployment tools (Packer, Ansible, Terrafrom), working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Jenkins, GitHub.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Hands on experience on Linux/Unix/Cent OS platforms
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Network Engineering/Electronic Engineering.
- Interest to pursue career opportunity in cyber security space.
- Prior knowledge on Network concepts, Networking commands. Cyber security concept would be helpful. Desirable Requirements
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent web based tools, micro services and solutions
- Understand how various systems work
- Understand how IT operations are managed