Salesforce Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineering Intern
Salesforce is hiring for the position of Software Engineering Intern. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
This is your time to shine and be part of Salesforce, a world leader in enterprise cloud computing. We deliver innovations to our customers 3 times a year through our leading CRM platform through agile practices. As a software engineering intern you will get to contribute right away as a member of one of our Scrum teams to one or more software engineering aspects into the future releases. You will get to be part of the one or more aspects of the engineering lifecycle of tools and/ or features that enable our solutions to reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission critical applications and services everyday to run their business. We also look to you to help deliver high quality software through automated testing and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks
|Location||India – Hyderabad – Remote|
India – Bangalore – Remote
|Profile||Software Engineering Intern|
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Academic or professional/internship
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++ or Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here