Salesforce Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Associate Member of Technical Staff
Salesforce is hiring for the position of Associate Member of Technical Staff. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
This is your time to shine. As software engineering graduate you will be expected to contribute right away as a member of our Scrum teams for future releases. As the world leader in enterprise cloud computing, we deliver innovations 3 times a year with several features in each release. You will design and develop features that reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business, deliver high-quality software through automated testing, and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks. From day 1 you will learn, deliver releases to our customers and drive customer success for the largest enterprises in the world!Responsibilities:- Develop well-tuned products using the latest coding constructs that may be included as part of ournext software release- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
|Work Location||India – Hyderabad|
India – Bangalore
|Profile||Member of Technical Staff|
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2021 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, orequivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java/C++/Python.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation.
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPs Concept and Algorithms
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here