Saleshandy Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer
Saleshandy is hiring for Software Engineer (Fresher). For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Saleshandy, we’re building the sales outreach platform. Since our founding in 2016, we’ve grown to become a profitable SaaS company. Saleshandy is run by 30 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
Our backend tech stack currently consists of Node.js & PHP, frontend use Angular and React. Our data stores include MongoDB, MySQL, and Redis. The underlying infrastructure runs on AWS using a combination of managed services like RDS and ElasticCache and non-managed services running on EC2 instances. All of our compute runs through CI/CD pipelines that build Docker images, run automated tests and deploy to our Kubernetes clusters.
|Profile||Software Engineer (Fresher)|
What will I be doing?
- Participating in the design and development of scalable software
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience of working on backend programming languages like PHP or Node.js
- Good understanding of relational database structures or unstructured databases (NoSQL)
- Good command over REST APIs is a must
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here