Sapiens Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Test Analyst
Sapiens is hiring for Test Analyst. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience of 0 to 2 years as a QA tester or similar role
- Understanding of QA methodology
- Programming skills – should have basic understanding of any programming language
- Maps business and technical requirements into Test Cases
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. QA complete, Rally, Clear Quest etc..) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Passion for testing
- Strong organizational skills
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to understand and write simple XSLTS
- Experience with automation tests such as Test Complete, RFT , Selenium – an advantage
- Domain experience in the Insurance Industry desired, preferably in the Property and Casualty, Homes Owners, Personal Auto etc.
- Experience in full software development lifecycle SDLC using agile methodologies such as Scrum
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here