SAS Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer – Testing
SAS is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – Testing. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
SAS is a statistical software suite developed by SAS Institute for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, criminal investigation, and predictive analytics. SAS was developed at North Carolina State University from 1966 until 1976, when SAS Institute was incorporated.
|Work Location||Pune, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer – Testing|
- Designs, develops and executes high quality, flexible and scalable applications, frameworks and tools.
- Designs, develops, and executes test plans, and test scenarios.
- Automate tests, analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Identify, track, and verify defects in the software.
- Maintain and enhance existing automated test suites.
- Review relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with members of the development and testing teams to understand the requirements.
- Work closely with local as well as remote dev/test teams to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate accurate status, risks, and perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Good programming skills using Java.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards
- Knowledge of software testing techniques
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicating problems and fixes.
- Works independently or with a team
- Hands-on experience of developing and maintaining test automation using open
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge with Jenkins, Git, Gradle preferred.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit. Gradle.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here