Schindler Customer Engineer
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
|Job Profile||Customer Engineer – EI|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Degree Needed||BE/ITI / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)|
|Exp Needed||1 – 6 years|
BE/ITI / Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- 1 – 6 years of experience.
- Preferably from the industry.
- English (proficiency).
- Hindi (advance).
The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the installations in his route/territory with the help of the sub contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.