[Apply Now] Seagate Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring IT Intern
Seagate Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring IT Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn’t do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
Consider joining them. Open up your world.
About our group:
The Supply Chain – Digital transformation project is responsible for providing IT solution for Seagate Supply chain and logistics organization. We are strategic partners to the business in leveraging IT solutions.
|Work Location||Pune, IN|
|Profile||IT Intern III|
About the role – you will:
The undergrad intern will assist with implementing SAP IT solutions, Business process changes in Supply Chain and related eco system for the summer of 2021. Job responsibilities will mostly be related to project management and various testing cycles. Intern duties will include but not limited to:
- Exposure to Project management in Supply chain space. Opportunity to work with project managers and improve project governance framework
- Preparing and running testing scripts, logging defects, and opportunity to participate in code fixes.
- Some limited documentation activity.
- Successful candidates must also be able to influence and institute continuous process improvement.
Interns typically work Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm. The hours are subject to change with or without notice at the sole discretion of Seagate.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress) in Business Administration, App development, MIS or IT.
- Enrolled in school fall of 2021 and be available to start in May/June for summer internship.
- Basic knowledge of general IT principles related to code development, testing cycles, and deployment strategies required.
- Skills needed include software coding (any language acceptable), database design and application.
Your experience includes:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficient software and user documentation a plus but not required.
- Current E-security standards and policies a bonus.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues.
Our site in Pune is dynamic, both in our cutting-edge, innovative work, as well as our vibrant on-site food, and athletic and personal development opportunities for our 400+ employees. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner from one of four cafeterias in the park. Take a break from your workday and participate in one of our many walkathons or compete against your colleagues in carrom, chess and table tennis. Learn about a technical topic outside your area of expertise at one of our monthly Technical Speaker Series, or attend one of the frequent on-site cultural festivals, celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.