ServiceNow Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Engineer
ServiceNow is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Customer Service Management (CSM) Engineering Team in ServiceNow product development is responsible for developing Customer Service Products using ServiceNow platform and cutting-edge technology like Machine Learning, Agent Intelligence, chatbot, service catalog, work flow, Real-time tracking of services. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for self-starters, extremely passionate people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet; we’re looking for professionals who aren’t content with the status quo—people who are more interested in how things could become. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out..
If you have a strong passion for programming, design, writing algorithms, interest in technology trends, trying out new technology, implementing object oriented programming concepts, and if you are a self-starter, go-getter, if you love to develop products with patentable ideas and have a DNA of being hands-on, technical research oriented developer, then you are looking at the right opportunity.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Engineer, you will be an individual contributor in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM) engineering team, and you will be
- Developing high quality applications leveraging the industry leading ServiceNow platform
- Working in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
- Designing and implement software that is simple, intuitive and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of new products and features while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, and creative designers
- Collaborate with product managers and user experience designers to deliver delightful experiences
- Build rich, modern web and mobile web experiences that are accessible, progressive and responsive
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Over 2 years of experience designing and building scalable reusable products/components
- Passion for software development, debugging and problem-solving. We are seeking engineers who want to work across technologies and development environments/languages
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Solid understanding of data modeling and databases (MySQL preferred)
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Lead and mentor less experienced developers
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
It would be even better if you have:
- Experience with creating enterprise software in the one of the application domains in which ServiceNow competes
- Experience developing on the ServiceNow platform and API’s
- Ability to create high performance, scalable systems
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.