Siemens Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Developer
Siemens is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one distributed team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in a results-oriented way.
Change the future with us
- You have Good Understanding on object oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns
- You should have hands on design and development experience in ASP.NET 4.0 and above, LINQ, Entity framework, WCF, MVC
- Good Knowledge in Angular 2 or above is a plus.
- Should have Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and above
- Good Experience in SQL programming (MS SQL Server 2012 and above). Proficient in Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, T-SQL query!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have 3 to 5 years of experience
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in jQuery is a must, jQuery Mobile.
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Should be good in terms of understanding and analyzing customer requirement
- Should have knowledge in drafting Software Requirement Specification & Technical Specification Document.