[Apply Now] Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Desktop Programmer
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Desktop Programmer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Pune, India|
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own.
- Works under close supervision.Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
- Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
Good to have:
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
- Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of the C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continues deployment.
- Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge is desirable.