Siemens Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Developer
Siemens is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Software Engineer – Design and Development
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Change the future with us.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Responsible for the high level and low – level design
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
- Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We need a B.E/B. Tech/MCA/ME/M. Tech graduate (Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering) with 1 to 3 years of experience in design and development
- Strong knowledge in C, C++ or C#.Net and Unit-testing frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn Siemens specific propriety languages such as MDD and develop software
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing
- Exposure to TFS, FxCop, and NUnit is preferred
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here