Siemens Off Campus drive hiring For Software Developer
Siemens is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
|Work Experience||1 – 3 years|
What part will you play
- Understand the requirements, user stories, High level and low level design, implementation, unit and integration test to deliver high quality product
- Implementation of new requirements and maintenance adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration/automation) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
- Professional with strong experience in Java,HTML5, CSS in developing windows and web applications
- Experience in C# ASP. Net is a plus
- Working experience preferably in Industrial / Energy automation domain related software products or platform.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE/B. Tech/MCA/M. Tech graduate with 1 to 3 years of software development experience preferably in industry products or applications.
- Advanced knowledge for Java,HTML5, CSS
- Development of OPC Client / Web / Cloud applications
- Good knowledge in C# and Web API’s
- Windows application development experience
- Experience in working with XML, unit testing frameworks, GIT
- EDGE development knowledge is an advantage
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here