Siemens Off Campus drive hiring For Software Developer
Siemens is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
Change the future with us!
- Required to work on Test Automation Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution
- Responsible for the Development and Execution and Maintenance of test automation scripts for a product
- Develop, execute and maintain Automation Test Suites for Functional and Performance Tests
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the test automation suite
- Create efficient and effective test datasets for system, smoke and performance testing
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Experience: We need a BE/ MTech/ ME (EC, CS, EE) graduate with 3 years of total experience in Software Development and Test Automation.
- Expertise in programming with Object Oriented Language preferably C# with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Expertise in Test Automation Library creation
- Generic knowledge on network, Web services and IT tools
- Preference if experience with Industrial Automation Domain
- Experience in Ranorex test automation framework would be a plus
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here