Signzy Off Campus drive hiring For Frontend developer intern
Signzy is hiring for the position of Frontend developer intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Signzy is a digital trust system. We create Identification, background checks, forgery detection, and contract management systems which enable contracting in a trustable, safe, legal, and convenient manner. Our biometric-based authentication system and Blockchain-based digital trail ensure non-repudiation. This increases compliance and enforceability in the court of law. These among many are the reasons why Signzy was awarded The Most Innovative Company award by the Reserve Bank of India.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, India|
|Profile||Frontend developer intern|
1. Freshers -BE/Btech(CS/IT) pass out.
2. Should be available for duration of 3-6 months.
3. Should have relevant skills and interests.
4. The year 2021 aspirants looking for 3-6 months industrial internship can apply.
5. Knowledge of AngularJs.
- User end products on top of the core technologies
- Building responsive and elegant mobile+desktop web UIs
- Architect, develop and maintain Signzy’s front-end libraries
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer
- Improving UI/UX of existing products
- Think creatively and critically in developing & presenting new features
- Able to architect complex UIs without using external frameworks, but should also have hands-on experience and proficiency on external frameworks
- Always looking to enhance the performance of your applications
- Up to date with the latest technologies and upgrading architectures
- Always ready to learn new technologies
- HTML, CSS, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Webpage performance improvement
- Knowledge of consumption of a variety of back-ends