Solugenix Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Data Science Intern
Solugenix is hiring for Data Science Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. With a strong emphasis on innovation, Solugenix has now created an independent branded Data Science and AI based Incubation center for building next generation solutions which include new and emerging technologies around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science and distributed Cloud computing.
Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in technology? Do you want to become part of a high-energy team in Hyderabad where you will play a key role in building a successful company that already has great traction?
In this role, you will work on some of the latest applications of data science, data engineering and machine learning life-cycle to business. You will directly work with key stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring complete knowledge assimilation of the business value of the solution, communicating results and codes, making presentations and writing technical papers to share your learnings etc. If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
|Profile||Data Science Intern|
We are looking for candidates with 0-2 years of experience possessing basic knowledge of standard Machine Learning concepts and coding methodologies. If you are fresh out of a college, just completed your masters you must possess the following:
- An active GitHub / GitLab / Google Colab repo showcasing your current projects and codes
- OR an active Kaggle ID with competitions, contributions, collaborations updated
- OR listed thesis, technical papers, presentations, slide share, articles written or published
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1 college, OR
- B-Tech or BE or Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations, Research, Economics or Econometrics from Tier 1 college
- Technical – Able to comprehend complex tasks assigned and execute them with little to no supervision
- Coding and module build in Python, R (use of any AWS, GCP, Azure or local Jupyter/PyCharm)
- Basic knowledge on machine learning workflow and any active code pipeline
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning techniques – we will be evaluating you on these
- Ability to read and research on all current AI/ML advancements and relevance to any target industry
- Share technical/domain knowledge within project team on a monthly basis via R&D Showcase sessions
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Spot discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials. Collaborate effectively with other analytical team members
- Task Management – Basic level of project management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan tasks, discuss and work on priorities. Support analytical projects by formulating methodology, establish data requirements, identify client deliverables, determine tasks and timing. Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations. Balance team and individual responsibilities and put the success of the team above own interests
- Communication – Convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others in writing and verbally. Establish effective mechanisms of communication with team, and the organization’s leadership to foster an environment of openness, trust and teamwork
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here