[Apply Now] Sony Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Digital Marketing Intern
Sony Off-Campus drive Hiring Freshers As Digital Marketing Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Mumbai – India,Remote|
|Profile||Consulting Engineer Intern|
About the job
Working for Sony Research India is not just a job, it is stepping into a ‘World of Wonder’!
Come, Experience Sony with a digital marketing internship role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join our employer branding team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing branding campaigns and events. As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our social media channels in all stages of social media campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop and enhance our social media presence on Linkedin. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various employer branding strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in branding, social media campaign management, and be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Brainstorm new creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Perform market and competitor analysis
- Support the employer branding team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in PR and advertising promotional activities to drive traffic and engagement to Linkedin (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Help organize events like Hackathons/Linkedin Live
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Linkedin Marketing, Facebook & Instagram Ads and Marketing, Email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for social media campaigns and digital marketing
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelors or Masters degree
- Remote/ Mumbai/Bengaluru, India
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime
- The internship start date will be the second week of July 2021.