Supplynote Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Backend Engineer Intern
Supplynote is hiring for the position of Backend Engineer (NodeJS Intern). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing this unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants.
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to make restaurateurs life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in best quality eating experiences for end consumers.
Being food lovers, we are helping restaurants to focus on their food quality and helping them to grow their business using our supply chain solution
Currently We have already impacted 2000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in coming 5 years.
|Location||Delhi • Noida • Remote|
|Profile||Backend Engineer (NodeJS Intern)|
|Stipend||₹15,000 – ₹20,000 / month|
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Integrations with third-party apps & companies
How we Roll
- Demo to the entire team where you present your work to Founders, VPs and Customers and get direct feedback
- Tech talks every alternate Saturday where one of us gets to the white board and talks on a random topic related to technology, business, science, etc.
- We take pride in what we built. If we all are not happy, we go back and deliver better.
- We value your creativity and believe in your ideas. Period. You can involve yourself in design, architecture, business ideas and we’ll brainstorm till we hit the mark
You will report directly to the CTO making decisions that will impact the current and future developments of the product
- Drive to take initiatives with deep sense of responsibility
- Curious and courageous enough to ask a lot of questions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and quick changes
- Super curious nature and ask the right questions
- People and team orientation while solving any problems
- Passionate about technology, product and user experience
- And yes, we love to see more food lovers in our team 🙂
P.S. (hack) : If you have taken the interest of reading it completely, highlight your application by e-mailing at email@example.com
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here