Swiggy Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Dev Engineer I
Swiggy is hiring for the position of Software Dev Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Founded in 2014, Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a vision to elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer by oﬀering unparalleled convenience — through services like Food Delivery, Swiggy Stores, Swiggy Go, Culinary Businesses such as Access,Brandworks and Private Brands.
The platform connects consumers to over 1,60,000 Restaurant Partners across 520+ Cities. Using innovative technology and deep consumer insights, Swiggy is committed to provide a hassle-free, fast and reliable delivery experience. Every order delivered by Swiggy’s ﬂeet of 2.4 lakh + active Delivery Partners — the largest in India ensures a host of customer-centric features like lightning-fast delivery, no minimum order value, live order tracking, and 24/7 customer support, to name a few.
Know The Team
The Marketplace Fulfilment Platform Team is responsible for the entire post order experience at Swiggy. Within MFP, the Super Delivery App team develops the interfaces for our delivery partners, enabling us to handle orders across multiple product lines – Stores, Food, Genie, Instamart, Liquor etc. Creating a smooth experience while ensuring compliance is always challenging. For example, during COVID-19, we introduced a daily selfie check, which internally uses an ML model to verify and ensure that our delivery partners are always wearing a mask.
What will you be working on?
Delivery partners are always on the go, which means we will have to optimize and solve for flaky internet, battery drain, and location accuracy. We’re solving real-world problems using technology at scale, and if that excites you, this will be a right fit. Check out our tech blogs about Super Delivery App and its unique set of challenges: Super Delivery – Swiggy Bytes Blog
|Profile||Software Dev Engineer I- React Native ( Mobile)|
|Experience Required||6 months – 1.5 years|
- 0.6 to 1.5 years of experience developing Android applications, with at least 2 years of using React Native.
- Preferably from a CS background, with a focus on data structures, algorithms, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command over Android apps development, Native SDKs and gradle.
- Expertise in React Native ecosystem and its libraries (redux, navigation etc) and developer ecosystem.
- Experience of shipping apps to Google Play Store and using CodePush.
- Focus on code hygiene – with experience on linting, unit tests, CICD pipelines and benchmarking.
- Exposure on webviews, session management, security fundamentals, app versioning, metrics and integrating third-party SDKs.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here