Swiggy Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Software Dev Engineer I
Swiggy is hiring for the position of Software Dev Engineer I- Mobile(Android). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Swiggy’s storefront Engineering team help customers enjoy personalized discovery and purchase experience across multiple product lines (Stores, Food, New initiatives). The team is trying to achieve this through thoughtfully crafted apps, smart catalogs, highly relevant search & intent-driven merchandising, checkout and payment systems. We are looking for engineers who have built distributed systems with high reliability and have deep expertise in database design and performance tuning. Knowledge of machine learning and other predictive modeling techniques would be preferred.
Few interesting problems we’re solving
- Client Apps
- Smart Catalog & Category Intelligence
- Personalized search & merchandising experience
- Order management system
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineers to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Knows Java, Kotlin, RxJava, and Dagger
- Updated with all the Latest Technologies Android has like Clean Architecture, Navigation Graph
- Hands-on Experience of 6 months to 2 years on Android
- Good in Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Willing to build the new set of features that we can ship for Millions of Users
- Excited to solve new capabilities a Super app will have