Swiggy Off-Campus drive in Bangalore 2020 | Hiring For Software Dev Engineer I
Swiggy is hiring for the position of Software Dev Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
It all started back in 2014 when two BITS Pilani graduates, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy decided they wanted to make life easier by changing the way India eats – all with just a tap! With their idea of ’hyperlocal food delivery’, all they needed was the tech to power it and were introduced to Rahul Jaimini, who brought this vision to life with the first website. And with this, Swiggy was launched as a food ordering & delivery platform.
In August of 2014, Swiggy began operations by signing up a few restaurants in Koramangala, Bengaluru. Soon enough, the first team of Hunger Saviors came into action to deliver food within 40 minutes. Shortly after, Swiggy raised its first round of funding and launched the app in May of 2015. Fun fact: The technology that delivers great food right to your doorstep was completely developed in-house!
With love and support from consumers, Swiggy expanded far and wide, first through the entire city of Bengaluru and then across the entire country. As they say, the rest is history.
Today, Swiggy is the leading food ordering and delivery platform in India. The innovative technology, large and nimble delivery service, and exceptional consumer focus at Swiggy enabled a host of benefits that includes lightning fast deliveries, live order tracking and no restrictions on order amount, all while having the pleasure of enjoying your favourite meal wherever you’d like it.
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
|Profile||Software Dev Engineer I|
|Degree Needed||B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college|
Required Skill Set:
- Good problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Strong design skills involving data modeling and low level class design
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient code to solve business problems
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Follow SDLC in agile environment and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to drive on-time deliveries
- Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here