Synopsys Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for ML Intern
Synopsys is hiring for ML Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
|Work Location||INDIA – Bangalore|
- You are pursuing or have strong interest in computer science academic courses of study in machine learning or data science
- You have some experience with machine learning software packages
- Strong skills in Python, Pandas, Apache Spark Compute framework, Dask
- Working knowledge of ML packages like Scikit-learn, SciPy, TensorFlow etc
- Graduate student (B.Tech./M.Tech/MS/ME)
- Excellent programming skills in Python/Scala/C++/JS.
- Working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here