Synopsys Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for R&D Engineer
Synopsys is hiring for R&D Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a R&D Engineer to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
We are looking for an R&D Engineer having a strong passion for work and driving things to closure.
In this role you will work in a project oriented environment on designing, developing and deploying the Verification IP’s.
- To analyze the customer requirements and develop verification components & deploy Verification IP’s.
- To create and review verification plans and work on complex verification environments.
Education and Experience:
- BE/BTech/MTech/MS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum 0-2 years of experience on System Verilog and Methodologies like UVM, OVM.
- Work exposure on any of the protocols, Verification IP or certain components of Test Environment coding, test case development and debug.
- Python, TCL or shell Scripting.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here