Synopsys Off Campus drive hiring For R&D Engineer I
Synopsys is hiring for the position of R&D Engineer, I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||R&D Engineer, I|
|Experience Required||0-2 Yrs|
- We’re looking for a R&D engineer in the ProtoCompiler R&D team in Bangalore for the following role.
- You would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
You would be expected to:
- Given a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++.
- Work with AE team in test planning, execution and customer support.
- Maintain and support existing product and features.
You will have:
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constraints, static timing analysis
- 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Working knowledge of FPGA prototyping tools and flows is a plus.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here