Teradata Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Teradata is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As a developer you will be responsible for designing & developing scalable analytics functions, and enhancing the features and performance of existing analytics capabilities of Teradata Vantage Platform
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B Tech / M Tech Computer Science/Statistics/MathematicsStrong C/C++ programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms.Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific).
- Teradata knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodogies
- Ability to work with Architects and Engineering Managers and translating concepts to products.
- Understanding of Database internals, data structures and OS internals.
- 1-3 years of design & development experience in C/C++.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design & Develop scalable analytics functions of medium/high complexity
- Analyze bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Individual Contributor
- Reports to Engineering Manager
Requirements Analysis, Software Architecting, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- Software development skills including software architecting, design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C
- SQL knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now