Texas Instruments Software Engineer
Texas Instruments is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs and manufactures tiny chips that make a big impact on our world. Our ~80,000 analog and embedded processing products are literally in electronics all around you – from the smallest medical diagnostic patch to the largest communications satellite flying in the skies above us, and everything in between. At TI, we’re Engineering Progress.
As a firmware engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating firmware and boot-configuration code for embedded systems. You will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams to optimize the firmware, and develop tests and test validation methods.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE|
|Exp Needed||2-5 years industry experience in firmware design/ validation|
- Experience with programming languages such aspython, C
- Familiar with software developmentprocess/procedures
- Software Development on Pre-silicon/Emulationplatforms/Design tools
- Knowledge of basic communication peripheralslike I2C, SPI,UART
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming isuseful
- Effective verbal and written communicationskills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Agile or other software development life cycleconcepts is a plus
- Design, develop, test, maintain and document embedded firmware for new and existing products
- Develop SW Frame work and development of low level drivers for boot peripherals
- Work closely with design, DV, HW and application engineers to integrate, debug, and test
- Develop test automation software and testscripts, performing SW optimization for memory & performance