Texas Instruments Software Engineer
Texas Instruments is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For more such updates related to off campus drives, internship drives be active on our website.
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analogue ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
As a firmware engineer, you will be responsible for developing and validating firmware and boot-configuration code for embedded systems. You will interact with Systems, Architecture, FW development, SoC Design and Verification teams to optimize the firmware, and develop tests and test validation methods.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE|
|Experience||2-5 years industry experience in firmware design/ validation|
- Experience with programming languages such aspython, C
- Familiar with software developmentprocess/procedures
- Software Development on Pre-silicon/Emulationplatforms/Design tools
- Knowledge of basic communication peripheralslike I2C, SPI,UART
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming isuseful
- Effective verbal and written communicationskills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Agile or other software development life cycleconcepts is a plus
- Design, develop, test, maintain and document embedded firmware for new and existing products
- Develop SW Frame work and development of low level drivers for boot peripherals
- Work closely with design, DV, HW and application engineers to integrate, debug, and test
- Develop test automation software and testscripts, performing SW optimization for memory & performance