TRIFACTA Software Engineer
TRIFACTA is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Founded in 2012 with deep roots in the computer science labs at Stanford and UC Berkeley, Trifacta is the industry pioneer and established leader of the global market for data preparation technology. Our products draw on decades of research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of refining data faster and more intuitive. Today, more than 50,000 Data Wranglers across 12,000 companies use our solutions. And every independent and analyst ranking has named Trifacta the number one data preparation solution worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Engineers to join our team in India. You will work as part of a team that builds end-to-end product functionality, turning ideas into polished, production-ready software. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- Write elegant and efficient code, design modules/ components
- Work on full stack features for our product/ platform with end to end ownership
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of team
- You will work with a world class team of peer and senior engineers with strong mentoring
- You will see accelerated learning and growth in a collaborative environment
- Strong in algorithms/ data structures and problem solving
- Strong Experience with Java/ C++ and back end systems
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Experience working with distributed systems such as Hadoop, Spark) is a strong plus
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP) is a plus
- Experience with Python, Spring is a plus
- Experience Range- 3-6 years