Truecaller Web Development Intern
Truecaller is hiring for the position of Web Development Intern. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller is a Swedish company founded in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden by Nami Zarringhalam and Alan Mamedi, with the mission to provide more safe and efficient communication to everyone’s daily life. The app began when our co-founders were just students who wanted to create a service that would easily identify incoming calls from unknown numbers.Truecaller is loved by 180 million daily active users around the world,we are the go-to app for Caller ID, spam blocking and payments.We have our strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, and HQ in Sweden. We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
We at Truecaller for Developer business unit are responsible for building and offering Truecaller connected solutions for external developer and startup ecosystems. The vision of this business unit is to create a trusted and win-win developer platform for startups/ businesses across emerging markets.
What we expect from you
- Good Knowledge on HTML and CSS with a good sense of UI elements and design
- knowledge on components using frameworks such as Vue or React. should be comfortable writing server-side code in Node.js and have experience using web frameworks such as Express.js
- Hands on experience on configure build tools and bundlers such as webpack och rollup
- Should be passionate about writing clean, maintainable and efficient code with proper documentation.
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
It would be great if you also have
What will you work on?
As an Web Development Intern in our Truecaller for Developers Business Unit, you will be responsible for the whole cycle of product development on the web. Everything you release will reach millions of our users, which requires solid focus on the end user experience and usability. Your challenge will be to move fast while still applying software knowledge and long term quality thinking to your work. The work will involve everything from the implementation of complex features with a highly usable UI and ongoing improvements based on metrics while ensuring high standards of security and privacy.