Urban Company Software Development Engineer – 2
Urban Company is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer – 2. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Founded in Nov 2014 by Abhiraj Bhal, Varun Khaitan and Raghav Chandra, Urban Company (formerly UrbanClap) is India and the UAE’s largest home services company. We are an all-in-one platform that helps users hire premium service professionals, from beauticians and masseurs to sofa cleaners, carpenters, and technicians. Since its inception, Urban Company has built a network of 25,000+ trained service professionals and served over 5 million customers across major metropolitan cities of India, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sydney, and Singapore.
Our Tech Stack
We have a fascinating ecosystem on our backend infrastructure to proactively cater to the product, infrastructure and productivity. We have ninja expertise in Javascipt (NodeJs) and Python – giving us a highly dynamic spectrum to build efficient and quick business logic as well as perform optimized process-heavy work. Our team spends their time thinking through complex architecture to build robust platforms to serve together all the categories and flows, solve for scale, and work on internally build services to cater to our growing needs. We love to build well-abstracted modules and services – seeing ourselves as a platforms team that gives our product and engineering the wings they need to fly high.
|Job Profile||Software Development Engineer – 2|
|Company Name||Urban Company|
|Company Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Exp Needed||3 – 6 years|
- Bachelors in Computer Science from top-tier engineering school
- 3-6 years experienced engineer who is comfortable building beautiful cross-platform experiences
- History and familiarity with server-side development of APIs, databases, dev-ops, and systems
- Excited by the potential of technology to transform the lives of small businesses around the country
- Fanatic about abstraction and structuring.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- The massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people