Velocix Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer Intern
Velocix is hiring for Software Engineer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are looking for an Intern who will learn to become development engineer in C++ and work in CDN and VPP Products with R&D team of Velocix’s Video Delivery Division. The Velocix’s Video Delivery team is developing on Video products like Content Delivery network, Video personalization platform.
This development engineer role includes designing, building, implementing and maintaining efficient and reliable C++ code. The expected deliverables are stable, scalable, working code and libraries. It is expected the development engineer should define innovative strategies and drive to implement the same. One of such activities expected in future is to implement Devops culture CI/CD model for this development.
Apply Only if you have hand-on knowledge or expertise in C++ Coding .
Creteria for applying with us:Available for full time internship B.E/B.TECH 2020 passed out and BE/B.TECH 2021 passing out only with minimum 70% academic records throughout in 10th ,12th and UG.
|Work Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer Intern|
Soft skills/interpersonal level:
- Learn to collaborate with System Designers, Tech Leads and Manual testers and understand the objective of the requirement and effectively implements
- Candidate will learn to have big picture thinking to understand the complex E2E scenarios to develop the automation scripts
- Will develop to be easily approachable and helpful person and play effective role in Devops environment
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Strong knowledge on the programming language(s) and tools involved.
- Strong knowledge in C++ involving multi threading, Disk operation and SOA.
- Strong knowledge in Linux (from a development perspective)
- Good knowledge in developing automation testcases using python.
- Stong knowledge in Networking and protocols.
- Basic knowlege in Video Domain.
- Good Knowledge in HTTP(s) and RTSP.
What you will learn:
Main responsibility areas:
- Implements the requirements as per the guidelines provided in the system design.
- Makes sure that the developed implementation is the most preferred and appropriate approach.
- Keenly focusses on performance optimization in each and every implementation.
- Supports the scrum testers for defining corresponding testcases to cover all aspects of implementation.
- Makes sure unit tests and component tests are well covered for every implementation.
- Participates in peer reviews.
- Interfaces with Tech Leads / Sys Designers to get the implementation correct/complete for a given requirement.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here